Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies- Files July M.O.R.+
September 19, 2018 – Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies filed with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court a monthly operating report for August 2018 [Docket No. 586]. For the month, the Company reported a net loss of $54 on zero net sales/revenue. The Compa...
Dextera Surgical – Requests Extension of Exclusive Plan Filing Period until December 7, 2019+
September 19, 2018 - Dextera Surgical requested an extension to the exclusive periods during which it can file a Chapter 11 Plan, and solicit acceptances thereof, through and including, December 7, 2018 and February 8, 2019, respectively [Docket...
J&M Sales – Files Amendment to Store Closing and Inventory Sales Consulting Agreement+
September 19, 2018 - J&M Sales filed an amendment to a letter agreement dated August 5, 2018 by and between National Stores Inc. (“Merchant”) and Hilco Merchant Resources, LLC (“Agent” and together with Merchant, the “Parties”) r...
Brookstone – Files Amendment to DIP Credit Agreement Which Includes Limited Waiver of DIP Agreement Defaults+
September 19, 2018 – Brookstone filed a first amendment [Docket No. 397] to its debtor-in-possession (“DIP”) credit agreement [Docket No. 19] which provides a limited waiver to certain events of default under that agreement, principally re...
2018 Public Bankruptcies by Industry
- Lawyers working in the bankrupt and distressed sectors
- Distressed investors looking for investment opportunities
- Business information providers looking for bankruptcy intelligence
- Academics accessing bankruptcy data for research
- Insurance/financial institutions needing data to support their risk assessment applications
- Companies looking to purchase charged off receivables and remnant assets
- Lenders looking for financing opportunities
- Credit managers across all industries monitoring the credit status of their clients, vendors and prospects
- Real estate investors looking for development opportunities
- Auctioneers/liquidators looking for new assets
- Restructuring firms and turnaround specialists looking to monitor industry activity